If you run a small business, choosing the right money-tracking tool is crucial. Let’s break down QuickBooks Online (QBO) and QuickBooks Desktop in simple terms.
QuickBooks Online: Your Office Anywhere
- Easy Access: QBO lets you handle money from any internet-connected gadget, making it convenient for office or remote work.
- No Fuss Updates: QBO updates automatically, ensuring you always have the latest features without manual efforts.
- Teamwork Made Easy: Multiple team members can work on finances simultaneously, promoting smoother collaboration.
- Subscription Cost: QBO comes with a monthly cost, similar to a subscription service.
QuickBooks Desktop: Stable with Extra Features
- Buy It Once: Desktop requires a one-time purchase, making it budget-friendly for businesses.
- Works Without Wi-Fi: Desktop doesn’t rely on constant internet, ensuring access even in areas with internet issues.
- Extra Cool Features: Desktop often includes advanced features, beneficial for businesses with unique needs.
- Stuck on Your Device: Unlike QBO, Desktop is limited to the computer it’s installed on.
- Reminder for Updates: Desktop needs manual updates, requiring your attention.
Consider your business needs when choosing between QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop. QBO is like a flexible buddy for your team, while Desktop is a stable helper with extra features. Each has its pros and cons, so pick the one that aligns with what your business requires.
Need help with QuickBooks? We’ve got you covered at Durham IT Services! Our experienced team is here to keep your QuickBooks running smoothly, so you can focus on your work hassle-free. Reach out if you have any issues – we’re just a call away!